Day 01: Kathmandu (1300m). O/N at Hotel
Arrival at kathmandu. Group shall be met at the airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02:Kathmandu-Nepalgunj flight. O/N at Hotel
AM Darshan of pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath stupa in the morning
PM Later in the afternoon fly to Nepalgunj(1Hr)
Day 03: Nepal gunj to-simikot(2590m)-Hilsa flight. O/N at Purang Himalay Hotel.
Early morning flight to simikot (55min). fly down to Hilsa by Helicopter (30min). cross over the karnali River to sher and proceed to Purang.
Day 04: Purang (3900m). O/N at purang Himalya Hotel or similar.
Stay at purang for acclimatization.
Day 05: Purang-Lake Manasarovar (4560m). O/N at Parmath ashram or similar.
Drive to lake Manasarovar with the parikarma of the lake (72km/3hrs).
Day 06: Drive to Darchen(4620m). O/N at kailash Himlya Hotel or similar
Early morning pooja at lake Mansarovar. Drive to Darchen. (40Km/1.5hrs)
Day 07: Darchen-Dirapuk(4860m).O/N at Hotel Dirapuk or similar.
Drive to trek strting point. Trek to Dirapuk(7-8hrs)
Day 08: Dirapuk-Zhuthulpuk(4760m). O/N at Zhuthulpuk Guest house or similar.
Trek to Zhuthulpuk (18km, 9-10 hrs)
Day 09: Purang-Hilsa. O/N at Hilsa Lodge or similar lodge
End Kailash Kora. Proceed to Hilsa and time permitting aircraft to Simikot.
Day 10: Simikot-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu. O/N at Hotel Shankar
Fly to Nepalgunj and to Kathmandu.
Day 11. Departure:
The day is free until your transfer to the airport for your onward journey.
TOUR WILL BE OPERATED WITH MINIMUM 18 PARTICIPANTS
- Arrival/Departure Transfers by AC Coach
- 2 Nights in Twin Sharing Accomodation at Hotel Royal Singhi/Shankar or similar with full Board Meals
- Sightseeing Tours with Monumental entrance fees
- 1 Night at Hotel Cygnet/sneha or similar on twin sharing and fullboard basis in Nepalgunj
- Ktm- Nepalgunj-Kathmandu Flights
- Nepalgunj-simikot-Nepalgunj flight
- Charter Heli flight from Simikot- Hilsa-simikot,
- Special simikot permit fee
- Luxury Bus on Tibet Side
- One support Truck
- Best availableaccomodation at kerung,saga,lake Manasarovar, Darchen, Dirapuk and Zhuthulpuk during Kailash Sojourn
- Full board vegetarian Meals set up by our Fixed Kitchen
- English speaking Tibetan Guide
- One Team Leader and experienced support Staff Sirdar,cook and strong Sherpa team
- 1 Nights at sun valley resort or Hilsa Similar fullboard meals
- Yaks and Yakmen during Parikarma
- All permits
- Tibet/China Visa fee
- Complimentry Duffel Bag
- Dawn Jacket on returnable basis
- First aid Kit
- Travel insurance, International Air Ticket, Evaculation cost in the event of emergency
- Cost of Hiring Horse/Pony/Porter during 3 Days Kailash Parikarma, Expenses of Personal Nature.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae.
You can send your inquiry via the form below.