DAY 01 Arrival in Kathmandu.
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport in Kathmandu. Meet company representative in Airport. Transfer to Kathmandu hotel. After one-hour refreshment visit office. Orientation program. Meet your guide. Preparation for a trek. Shopping. Overnight hotel in Kathmandu.
DAY 02 Fly Kathmandu to Lukla- Namche bazaar trek
Fly 35m. ToLukla airport (2800m). Trek start, descends forest to the ChauriKharka. The trail cross a stream make a detour around a large mani stone, steeply descends to the ThoroKosi. Trail climb and contour to Ghat (2590 m). The trail pass painted Mani stones and climb a bit above the river nearby Phakding.
DAY 03 Namche Bazaar trek- Namche NepalTrek to Namche Bazaar (3444 m)
The trail gradually up to the Toktok village nice view of waterfall with the excellent view of east Thamserku (6608 m) traverse above the streams to Benkar (2710 m). From Monjo(2840 m) trail steeply descends to the Jorsalle (2830 m). Trail steeply climb through the pine forest can view Mount Everest (88848 m) to the Namche Bazaar.
DAY 04 Acclimatization day in Namche- View from Syangboche
For acclimatization, we will recommend you a day hike to the Shyangbonche(3850 m). From Namche steeply climb to the Shyangbocheairstrip (3790m). From here 30 minutes ascends to the top ridge where can view renown world highest mountain including Mout Everest (8848 m). Visit Khumjungvillage (3780 m). Lunch. Hike to Namche Bazaar (3444 m).
DAY 05 Namche bazaar to Lukla trek
After having breakfast you will be a trek back to Lukla which contains approximately 8 hours walk. The trail descends through the rhododendron and pine forest to the Jorsalle. You will be staying at Mountain lodge in Lukla. On the way to Lukla, you will enjoy the vegetation, natural beauty, glaciers, rivers, and different animals of the Himalayan region.
DAY 06 Fly Lukla to Kathmandu
Have an early breakfast in LuklaMountain Lodge. From Lodge, you will 5 minutes’ walk to the LuklaTenzing–Hillary Airport. You will check in approximately one hour earlier before departure. You will arrive in Kathmandu domestic airport. Transfer to your hotel. Afternoon shopping. Walk around the Thamel. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
After breakfast walk around the Thamel which is a good place to buy souvenirs for your friend and family. Last minutes shopping. Preparation your luggage for final departure. From your hotel transfer to Kathmandu International airport before three hours departure. Onwardyou’re Journey.
· Airport to hotel pick and drop by private vehicle
· Two night hotel in Kathmandu at three star categories in BB plan
· One highly experienced mountain Guide
· All meals during trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
· One dinner with typical Nepali culture show in Kathmandu
· Accommodation food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation for trek crew.
· Four seasonal sleeping bag, and trekking map. All necessary paper works and Sagarmatha National Park entry permit
· TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
· Kathmandu/ Lukla / Kathmandu airfare.
· Kathmandu/ Lukla / Kathmandu airfare for guide.
· International air fare
· Travelers insurance
· Cold drinks (Alcohol and cold drinks)
· Boiled water, Hot shower, Mineral water, Batteries charge and hot drinks (in pot)
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (Approx. 10-12 USD)
· Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
· Tips to guide and porter
· All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. Personal illness, strike etc.
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae.